Order-entry system for tire wholesale dealers
VAST Wholesale is an order-entry system specifically designed for tire wholesale dealers. It offers a customizable interface that facilitates quick and easy data input in a user-friendly Windows-based platform. In addition, the integration with the OpenWebs ecommerce system enables efficient online transactions. The software can also integrate with your customers' point-of-sale systems.
Everything you need to manage your automotive business
We all were really pleased with how Kerridge Commercial Systems worked with us through this change, and we are now reaping the benefits of the new system, including better inventory management, and electronic ordering of parts and tires within our point of sale.
Nebraskaland Tire & Service
Advanced wholesale order-entry system
VAST Wholesale is designed to streamline order entry and ensure that staff always have access to the tools and information they need to process orders efficiently.
- A simple-to-use interface enables sales staff to easily navigate between orders, customer history, previous sales, and real-time inventory without missing a beat.
- The system can accommodate unlimited pricing levels. That way, you can tailor pricing rules to suit your business and ensure you always provide an accurate price to every customer.
- It manages multiple price levels and contract pricing, ensuring you apply consistent pricing and discounting to all customers.
Integrated shipment & inventory management
VAST Wholesale gives you the tools to manage your shipments to customers, whether running a hot shot, stock order, or consolidating multiple shipments. In addition, VAST Wholesale offers the forecasting and ordering tools you need to increase profitability and warehouse efficiency through advanced inventory management.
- Real-time tools allow you to view and group orders, ensuring that your organization is as efficient as possible.
- Automated backorder fulfillment enables users to fill orders based on customer priority and sale profitability.
- Built-in forecasting module creates suggested stock purchase orders based on your desired criteria while balancing inventory between multiple locations, ensuring efficient use, and increasing inventory turns.
Third party integrations
Phocas offers solutions for analytics, budgeting and forecasting, and financial statements that work seamlessly together to help businesses report, budget, and act faster by putting data in the hands of decision-makers.
CARFAX helps service shops attract more customers with free advertising and better serve customers with time-saving tools, including instant plate-to-VIN decoders and access to complete vehicle history information.
KCS and Squarerigger have partnered to bring you fast, mobile, highly accurate tire inspections with no paper forms. Instead, data is automatically uploaded and displayed directly in your VAST system.
Order processing & financial management
VAST Wholesale connects seamlessly with OpenWebs ecommerce solutions, enabling you to sell parts and tires online. Customers can view your inventory, place orders online, or take advantage of direct point-of-sale integration to view your inventory from within their point-of-sale systems.
- Accounting capabilities simplify your financial management, maintenance, and administration, improving communication between all levels of management and personnel.
- A consolidated accounts receivable system supports fleet, commercial, wholesale, and various house accounts.
- Fully integrated ledgers provide seamless and accurate data reporting, from customer invoicing to profit and loss accounts.
Want to learn what we can do for your business?
Recommended apps for this product
Facilitates online collaboration and sales between warehouse distributors, parts stores (jobbers), tire wholesalers, and tire and auto service stations and their customers.
The OpenWebs B2C ecommerce platform - designed for tire dealers and wholesalers - enables customers to search for tires, check prices, make appointments, and place orders securely online.
Other popular features that can further improve your business processes
Unique user interface
Provides the speed of input of a text-based system with the ease of use of today's Windows applications.
Supports master pick-tickets and route/stop functionality as well as customer backorders and direct shipment.
Wholesale order entry system
Unlimited pricing levels, including customer contract pricing, allows you to set pricing your way.
The built-in forecasting module creates suggested stock purchase orders based on your desired stocking criteria.
Online ordering through OpenWebs is compatible with most major networks, such as AConneX, IAP, NAPA, CarQuest & AutoZone.
Consolidated accounts receivable
The consolidated accounts receivable system supports fleet, commercial, wholesale, and various house accounts tied to VAST Wholesale for credit authorizations and ROA.
Solutions & resources
Looking for more information? These resources may interest you: