Cloud-based point-of-sale system
VAST Online is the browser-based version of Kerridge Commercial System’s VAST Retail point-of-sale software for single and multi-location tire dealers and auto service shops. VAST Online has a modern user interface that maintains a familiar workflow that users are comfortable with and will run smoothly on a desktop or tablet. In addition, as a cloud-hosted solution, software updates and backups happen automatically and seamlessly in a secure data center.
Everything you need to manage your automotive business
Quickly quote & sell the right tires
VAST Online’s tire-selling tools were designed by industry professionals who recognize the difference between giving quick quotes on the phone to encourage a visit versus the in-store process of offering the right tire based on the customer’s driving habits and performance criteria.
- Quickly look up tire quotes by size, year, make, and model.
- Customizable tire selling window offers powerful features and benefits, speed rating, pricing, warranty, and numerous other tire attributes.
- Maximize profit margins by selling the right tire.
Streamline the repair estimating process
Point and click on VAST Online’s seamlessly integrated parts catalog and labor data to create an accurately priced estimate in seconds.
- Easy-to-use estimating tools increase average profit for repair orders, ensure consistent pricing and help you achieve your desired margins.
- Powerful features allow users to capture up-sell opportunities with package jobs and complete factory maintenance services.
- Streamline your processes by automating shop supply, disposal, and environmental fees.
CARFAX helps service shops attract more customers with free advertising and better serve customers with time-saving tools, including instant plate-to-VIN decoders and access to complete vehicle history information.
Connect to part and tire supplies
VAST Online’s seamless connection to part and tire suppliers enables users to see inventory and place orders in seconds from directly within a work order.
- Take advantage of discounts offered by national and local suppliers through hot-shot and stock orders from within VAST Online.
- Innovative search capabilities allow you to search a tire supplier’s inventory for all products in a given size or manufacturer.
- Compare pricing from multiple suppliers to ensure your business is maximizing its profits.
Closely monitor sales and labor productivity
In the VAST Online system, owners and managers can access customized reporting that provides the information needed to reward performance and make timely decisions.
- Pop-up graphs display a comprehensive view of sales performance data by date range, including monthly and yearly sales.
- Outside purchase reports allow you to track and control buyouts, including core tracking and vendor statement reconciliation.
- Monitor profitability with gross margin reports.
Manage inventory and control outside purchases
The cost of goods represents one of the most critical areas of expense in a tire and service business. VAST Online saves companies money by recommending overstock items for transfer, buying designated products from least-cost vendors, and connecting to suppliers for electronic transmission.
- Receive new product and price updates from suppliers, reset selling prices, and track sales history.
- Real-time data gives you a complete view of multi-location inventory.
- Track outside purchases not installed on a vehicle to detect and deter theft or correct simple oversight.
Want to learn what we can do for your business?
Recommended apps for this product
Other popular features that can further improve your business processes
QuickBooks integration for Accounts Payable and General Ledger supports multiple companies and/or profit centers.
Quickly build vehicle-specific parts and labor estimates for factory scheduled maintenance and create packages for canned jobs with the automatic lookup of parts.
Fleet and commercial data
Tap into the huge fleet and commercial market by addressing special service needs, data capture rules, contract pricing, and billing procedures.
Numerous outside purchase reports to monitor and control buyouts, including core tracking and vendor statement reconciliation.
Online ordering through OpenWebs is compatible with most major networks, such as AConneX and IAP.
Set customer-specific rules for data capture, credit limits to prevent unauthorized house charges, and variable payment terms.
Customizable service packages
Quickly and easily build service packages, add technicians, and perform various other maintenance functions without repetition.
OPO and vendor data integration
OPO costs and vendor data seamlessly flow from the electronic supplier transaction at the store level into VAST Online for audit.
Solutions & resources
Looking for more information? These resources may interest you: