About Abraham Linc
Headquartered in Bridgeport, WV, Abraham Linc distributes high-quality, great-value floor covering products throughout the Mid-Atlantic. A long-time Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) ERP system user, Abraham Linc implemented IWMS about five years ago.
It is critical that customers can rely on Abraham Linc to maintain an inventory of the right quantity of the right products at the right time. And, at the right price to ensure a fair profit for both Abraham Linc and its customers. Abraham Linc accomplishes this with the help of our Integrated Warehouse Management System. It ensures that when customers’ orders are received, the product is available to pull and process for delivery — and in the most efficient way possible.
We invested significant resources to upgrade our warehouse and refine our delivery system. Having the ability to scan all of our products in and out — and know exactly where they are — is a tremendous benefit. We’re able to turn a greater volume of product with minimum workforce.
Robert Marra II - CFO, Abraham Linc
Gains and benefits
- Monitoring the real-time workflow and inventory at all three warehouses
- Staging and shipping accurately and efficiently
- Inventory control and cycle counting by item, serial number or location
- Automatic email notifications when adjustments are made
- Productivity analysis of each warehouse employee
- Barcode label generation
- Location management