A Day in the Life - Jim

Finance Application Support Consultant (Hungerford, UK)

How long have you worked for Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS)?

About a year now (11 months and 22 days).

Describe a typical day

There is a pool with our Live Customer issues (calls). The typical day begins with picking a call, analysing the issue and working towards a solution. Sometimes you may resolve nine issues in a day, others you may be working on one issue for nine days. This would constitute 80% of our time. The remaining 20% would be liaising with our customers, team meetings and foosball.

What do you like best about KCS?

That would definitely be the people. I quite enjoy that I get to have informal conversations with my colleagues, managers or Director, and have a good laugh. That makes the day much more pleasant, especially when you work in a fast paced environment.

 

Kerridge Commercial Systems North America Video

The future is full of confidence and growth!

Company Update Video

Alan Cross, Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) Executive Vice President North America, discusses KCS’s investment in Dancik and Mincron, our software solutions, and our customers.