Flexible ecommerce system
The OpenWebs B2B system facilitates online collaboration and sales between warehouse distributors, parts stores (jobbers), tire wholesalers, and tire and auto service stations and their customers. The system’s modules and open architecture provide a single solution for all your e-commerce requirements, from online inquiries and orders to secure trading and accounting functions.
What are the benefits to your business?
Internet browser gateway
Thanks to the dynamic web browser interface provided by OpenWebs B2B, customers can access your systems using standard web browser software (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- Customers are given various tools such as order history look-up, customer messaging, inquiry, and ordering, accounts receivable, and statement access.
- The implementation offers do-it-yourself web page customization, ensuring a fast and easy setup process.
Application-to-application (A2A) gateways
OpenWebs B2B lets you connect your customers to your systems from within their applications for inquiries and orders.
- Unique connectivity reduces the costs of integration, maintenance, and transactions associated with having multiple providers and customers.
- Significant flexibility allows you to develop your trading network with suppliers and customers.
Range of additional modules
A range of additional modules are available to enhance your e-commerce system and tailor it to your specific requirements. For example, you can provide customers with an online tire guide, customize your login, home, and other pages, link to major catalog providers, and access vital inquiry and ordering information to improve your customers’ online experience.
- With OpenWebs B2B, users can import their images or PDF documents that link to parts in the system.
- Linking PDF documents to parts allows your customers to see and download needed information, such as current material safety data sheets.
Partner supply chain module
With the demands on working capital and inventory, OpenWebs allows users to expand their product offerings by leveraging their own inventory levels and partners in one consolidated display.
- Partner inventory displays allow customers to capture sales they may have otherwise missed.
- Innovative inventory management tools ensure businesses can support their customers’ demands.
An order-entry system specifically designed for tire wholesale dealers offers a unique interface that facilitates quick and easy data input in a user-friendly Windows-based platform.
Solutions & resources
Looking for more information? These resources may interest you: