Manage your focus wherever your business needs it with Navigator
A sophisticated business management solution designed for the flooring, tile, natural stone, and general building product industries, Navigator provides customizable user dashboards and comprehensive industry-specialized applications so your business can streamline operations, act on timely and complete information, and accelerate profitable growth.
Everything you need to manage your distribution business
We invested significant resources to upgrade our warehouse and refine our delivery system. Having the ability to scan all of our products in and out — and know exactly where they are — is a tremendous benefit. We’re able to turn a greater volume of product with minimum workforce.
Robert Marra II - CFO, Abraham LincRead customer story
I was at dinner at a trade show when I received a call from a customer wanting to know why their order had not shipped yet. I was able to view the order in Sales Portal and quickly identify the issue. I was able to satisfy my customer’s needs before our phone conversation ended.
Tom Cosky, International Wholesale TileRead customer story
KCS is a first-class organization with a Tier 1 ERP solution. They continually illustrate this by their commitment to the industries' ever-changing requirements, R&D-utilizing customer collaboration, flexibility in their software, and outstanding support.
Shnier, GESCO LPRead customer story
Omnichannel solution for your business
Navigator comprises a full suite of highly sophisticated modules enabling you to control every aspect of your business, from sales and procurement to supply chain logistics, warehousing, and total financial management. Whatever your sales channel - phone or email, over the counter, via EDI, or the internet - you can quickly and easily process customer orders within Navigator.
- Orders allocate the correct shade, dye lot, roll, or piece from the right distribution point or store, without any user decision required based upon system rules.
- For flooring retailers that provide installation services, Navigator provides special order entry templates that, for each product, show the installation products, techniques, and options that go with the product being installed.
- It's easy to schedule installation jobs within Navigator – you can view available resources and simply allocate the job.
Cut to order with ease
Complete support for cutting rolls, including complex algorithms that decide which roll is best to cut. Comprehensive support for cutting laminate countertop goods, including complex cuts that pick one size, cut another and return still other sizes to inventory.
- Buy tile in square yards, sell in square feet, pick in cartons, and ship in pallets.
- Buy carpet in square yards, sell in feet/inches, price by the square foot, inventory in rolls, cut in lineal-decimal feet.
- Manage natural stone slabs, each with unique measurements and characteristics. Therefore, the selling measurements can be negotiated and differ from the actual inventory measurements.
Third party integrations
Want to learn what we can do for your business?
Powerful warehouse management that delivers real efficiencies
Navigator enables you to view available inventory across your branch network. It will determine the most suitable option for your customer based on criteria such as the closest match from roll/batch or the area to which the goods are shipped.
- Navigator enables you to build pallets so that tiles won't shatter, load products in the correct sequence, and issues applicable labeling automatically by customer and product type.
- Direct your picks to assigned wrapping and staging stations, then to the dock and truck.
Other popular features that can further improve your business processes
Orders entered via websites, web services, EDI, or call centers allocate the right shade, dye lot, roll, or piece from the right distribution point or store, without any user decision required based upon system rules.
Multi-units of measure
Buy tile in square yards, sell in square feet, pick in cartons, ship in pallets or buy carpet in square yards, sell in feet/inches, price by the square foot, inventory in rolls, cut in lineal-decimal feet.
Inventory selection optimizer
Determine the most suitable option for your customer based on the closest match from the roll/batch or area where the goods originate.
Electronic data interchange made easy
Integrate your floor-covering B2B electronic transactions, enabling you to process large volumes of transactions quickly and efficiently.
Solutions & resources
Looking for more information? These resources may interest you: