Covid-19 appeared and that came with all sorts of challenges, both personally and professionally for most of us. We all had to find different ways of being, different ways of operating, different ways of running our businesses, different ways to shop and all the rest. That meant businesses had to adapt to more digital and modern ways.
Digital transformation has been a big topic for a long while now, but this year sped that up even more so and turned a big topic in to a big reality. Previously there were many big discussions around it, what it would require, who should or shouldn’t do it yet and so forth. This is now no longer a topic that is to be considered in terms of should you or shouldn’t you, but rather how soon.
With that in mind, Kerridge Commercial Systems realized a need for change and that we had to offer our customers the right tools to better equip their businesses for the new norm we found ourselves in.
We worked hard this year to do exactly that. We invest a great deal in R&D every year and are excited about the solutions we are able to offer our customers. Please see below some of our digital and mobile solutions to help your business digitalize and modernize in today’s challenging times.
Digital and Mobile Solutions
Some of our digital and mobile solutions include:
- Electronic proof of delivery (ePOD) - manage all aspects of your delivery cycle, from initial planning and optimizing the route through to loading vehicles and onward delivery to customers.
- eReceiving – easy to use, yet powerful digital solution to enable you to receive inventory from purchase orders immediately into stock and manage any issues found.
- Sales Portal - enables your sales team to place orders online via a smartphone or tablet for their customers.
- EZAP - Automated supplier invoice processing that will save you time and money!
- Online Trading Solutions - We have a variety of online trading / e-commerce solutions available to help our customers further extend their service offering.
Contact us to further explore how some of these solutions might help your business gear up for the new year.